Just been informed of a new version of the WCT 1000m Diver from Westcoastime (which I have previously reviewed). The ‘new’ in this case (literally) is a thorough beadblasting of the case.
The bracelet remains brushed but I think that the new finish suits the watch head better – and it would look great on a NATO or Zulu. There’s a bit of a sale on over at Westcoastime at the moment so I think the watch is worth a look. Be advised that this is a BIG watch; built extremely well over in Germany and representing somewhat of a saving over the similar (identical?) Kobold iteration.
A stealthy PVD version of this watch has been offered too though I am unsure as to its availability at this time. Whichever you might go for, I can attest to the solidity of this beast!! In short:
- Bezel diameter 43.5mm w/o crown
- Lug-to-lug measure 53.0 mm
- Lug size for band or bracelet = 22mm
- Overall height = 18.00 mm
- Extra thick domed sapphire crystal anti-reflective treated
- Large easy to grip crown – screw down
- Uni-directional rotating bezel 60 click bezel
Find it here: WCT 1000 Bead Blasted